- Jiménez lab granted a Manning/IALS Innovation Award to study to study intravenous smart pump systems
- Jeannine Blake granted a prestigious ASEE eFellows Postdoctoral Fellowship.
- Joshua D. Hall successfully defends his PhD dissertation.
- Jiménez lab alumnus Alexander Smith named to Forbes "30 Under 30."
- Dr. Sina Farzaneh joins the group to study endothelial mechanotransduction.
- Abby joins the group to work on the effect of mechanical vibration on the endothelium.
- Dr. Laura Sumner joins the group to work on CFD simulation of the cerebral vasculature.
- Dr. Jiménez awarded a prestigious National Science Foundation CAREER Award!
- Alex, Duy, Josh & Serena present their research at the 2018 Biomedical Engineering Society Meeting in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Dr. Sampath Rachakonda joins the group to work in the cerebral blood flow project.
- Josh awarded a UMass BTP Biotechnology Training Program traineeship!
- Akshay successfully defends his Master's Thesis.
- Josh awarded a National Science Foundation National Research Traineeship (NRT) Fellowhsip!
- Jiménez Works on International Team of Researchers Receiving Nearly $1-million Grant to Study the Pathobiology of Cerebrovascular Diseases
- Alex makes it to finalist Innovation Challenge competition!
- Alex granted a highly competitive 2017 NSF Graduate Research Fellowship!
- Jiménez Makes Great First Impression in MIE Department
- Akshay present at the 6th Annual Life Science Graduate Research Symposium at UMass- Amherst.
- Alex & Duy present cell migration work at the 2016 Biomedical Engineering Society Meeting in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Akshay and Alex present posters at the opening of the Institute for Applied Life Sciences (IALS).
- Jiménez to receive 2016 BMES Innovation and Career Development Award
- Ali, Alex, Duy & Blayne presented cell migration work at the UMass Undergraduate Life Science Research Symposium.